The Driveshaft Shop 9" rear end conversion kit for the 2010-2015 Camaro SS LS3 manual features a new "Pro-Formed" rear housing with less welds than a Fabricated housing, SuperPro Purple bushings for street friendly driveablity, 1400HP axles with 30 spline center shafts and REM polished CV internals, driveshaft, and all the necessary hardware for a complete installation.
31/33/35 spline diff stubs rated to 1800HP that include the double seal design are supplied.
The system comes with Driveshaft Shop's V2 Pro-Series 1800HP axles designed for the 9" conversion (the standard Camaro axles will not fit).
The Driveshaft Shop has also spent considerable time and effort to supply the kit with a proven driveshaft (can not be excluded).
Note: The DSS 9" kits are designed for use with the Strange center section and 5-bolt pinion support. If you are using a center section from a different manufacturer, modifications may be necessary and you are on your own. We cannot guarantee fitment for any center section other than the Strange 5-bolt unit.
Note: Parts need to be assembled. Please call for build time.
- Powder coated Differential housing (ProFormed) with rear bracket
- Powder coated front mount with new poly bushings
- (2) diff stubs with o-ring bushings Double seals rated and guaranteed for 1800HP (more if diff is set up correctly)
- (2) DSS 1400HP "fatty" axles with 30 spline center shafts and REM polished CV internals. This is new Axle with the Fixed outer CV
- All necessary hardware needed to complete the installation
- (3) Superpro Purple mounting bushings
- 1-year warranty unconditional ,DSS extends this if they feel its truly a design problem/issue
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!