JDP Motorsports Spec Taylor Thundervolt 8.2mm Spark Plug Wires are DYNO Tested to outperform the competition in spark energy, horsepower increases and significant torque gains. The 100% Zimplex Silicone 2-layer outer jacket for added heat protection up to 600º F, extending wire life and performance. JDP Motorsports has taken the heat protection one step further including thermal sock as an added benefit.
The stock GM LT wires had 800 Ohm while the Taylor wires had 28 Ohm of resistance for a significant drop in lost energy!
This wire set utilizes 135 Degree boots which we suggest for applications with headers.
- Direct OEM replacement, exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II computer safe
- 40 Ohm/ft. Ferrite Spiral-Wound coated core blend of exclusive copper/nickel alloy bonded by a conductive acrylic cover.
- Taylor's Ferrite Sprial-Wound core provides low resistance for optimum RFI and EMI suppression
- 100% Zimplex Silicone 2-layer Outer Jacket for added Heat Protection up to 600º F, extending wire life and performance.
- DYNO Tested to outperform the competition in Spark Energy, Horsepower Increases and Significant Torque Gains.
- Solid stainless connector cable with stainless snap lock spark plug connectors
- High temperature silicone boots, 8MM jacket with fiberglass-reinforced braid resists temperatures up to 500 degrees f (1200 degree f. boots included)
- Ideal for use with aftermarket headers and/or turbocharger systems
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Made in the USA!
- Free Shipping when you add NGK Spark Plugs!