Roto-Fab intake for the 2016-2019 Camaro SS features a new Roto-Molded air box design, MAF housing and inlet elbow unique to the Gen 6 Camaro SS.
Like their previous systems, no modifications to the vehicle or its components is required. Further, NO TUNE REQUIRED! Roto-Fab has carefully designed this system to work well with the stock calibration. Their large duct size, generous air box volume, and oversize filter are up for the task when power additives are introduced.
The Roto-fab 2016-2019 Camaro SS cold air intake system uses all of the available real estate to package a huge air box and massive filter while maintaining an extremely effective barrier against engine bay heat. We’ve developed this intake to perform well as a “stand alone” mod while being capable of meeting the higher air demands of supercharged and high HP builds.
Roto-Fab's open top design effectively seals to the hood which maximizes air box volume while providing all of the advantages of a lid. They use top quality components throughout including high gloss silicone hose couplers, stainless steel hose clamps, stainless steel fasteners, molded-in inserts for air box, MAF sensor mounting and high quality filters designed to last for the life of the vehicle. The air box and duct work are custom molded to maximize air flow and fit the car perfectly. The logo badge on the air box has a black anodized finish with a laser etched Roto-fab logo.
This product is not for sale or use in California.
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- Air box custom made to keep engine/radiator heat away from your filter
- Molded air box adapter tube incorporates the MAF (mass air flow) sensor
- Large 6" filter mounting flange
- Composite Air Box with Large Fresh Air Opening
- Installs easily using factory mounting points
- Doesn't set any codes/ no tuning required
- 14+ HP gains!
- Made in the USA
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!