Ridetech level 3 TQ series coil over system for the 2005-2013 C6 Corvette, 2006-2013 C6 Z06 Corvette, and 2009-2013 C6 ZR1 Corvette is designed with performance and ride quality in mind and includes 2 coil over front struts, 2 coil over rear shocks, and 4 springs with proper spring rate for the ultimate package.
The Ridetech 2 1/2" coil over springs are built in the USA and constructed from high tensile premium steel, CNC cold wound, more resistance to bowing, lightweight, increase travel, and come with a powder coat finish.
The Ridetech aluminum mono tube Shocks feature a mono-tube construction providing consistent performance and great ride quality.
- Threaded mono-tube shock design
- Bolt in
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Stainless mounting brackets
- Includes hyperco springs (made with high tensile steel)
- Delrin spring washers for easy spring retainer adjustment
- Mono tube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834" piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8" chrome shock shaft
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Available as fixed valve or rebound single adjustable
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
- Free Shipping to the lower 48!