Ridetech level 3 coil-over package for the 2010-2015 Camaro SS and 2012-2015 Camaro ZL1 includes everything you need to upgrade your existing suspension including 4 triple adjustable coil-overs.
The new Ridetech performance struts are designed with handling performance and ride quality in mind.
The Ridetech 2 1/2" Coil Over Springs are built in the USA and constructed from high tensile premium steel, CNC cold wound, more resistance to bowing, lightweight, increase travel, and come with a powder coat finish.
The Ridetech aluminum mono tube Shocks feature a mono-tube construction providing consistent performance and great ride quality.
Front Strut Features
- Steel mono-tube strut design
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless brake line, abs for bolt on installation
- Nitro carburized finish for a lasting durability
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built in camber/caster adjustment
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Includes hyperco Springs (made with high tensile steel)
- Delrin spring washers for easy spring retainer adjustment
- Available in (single adjustable HQ) (triple adjustable TQ coming soon)
Rear Coil-Over Features
- Mono tube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834" piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8" chrome shock shaft
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Available as fixed valve or rebound single adjustable
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
- Free Shipping to the lower 48!