ProCharger Supercharger for the 2012-2018 Jeep Wranger JK 3.6L features a patented self-contained oiling design, 4.10:1 step-up ratio for maximum low-rpm boost and power, exclusive billet impellers, and the industry's only billet gearcases for superior rigidity, sealing and appearance.
The standard P-1SC-1 tuner kit comes complete with 7 psi boost option, custom JK intercooler, 6-rib drive system, ProFlo bypass valve, 50 lb/hr fuel injectors, supplied programmer, and is available in various head unit finishes. This system offers up to 45% horsepower gains.
- 45%+ power gain with P-1SC-1, 7 psi, pump gas, otherwise stock motor
- ProCharger’s proven and patented, self-contained oiling design–no external oil lines
- Easiest and quickest supercharger installation in the industry
- No permanent modifications
- More belt-wrap and easier pulley change than competing systems
- Large intercooler made for the Jeep Wrangler JK to maximize core size
- 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, with optional 3-year warranty available
- Satin, polished, or black finish options available for both the brackets and supercharger
- Fuel injectors and handheld tuner with programming supplied (complete system only)
- System is 100% complete with OEM quality and appearance
- Billet impeller and supercharger gear cases, with industry-leading 4.10:1 step-up ratio
- CARB EO # D-365-19
- Made in the USA!
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
Please call or email us anytime with questions. If you don't see what you're looking for, let us know. Our sales team is ready to help you find the right upgrade options to meet your needs.