NGK TR55 spark plugs feature a unique V-Cut in the center electrode that directs the spark to the edge of the electrode, helping the spark develop more rapidly, increasing ignitability and reducing quenching.
This spark plug is suggested for stock naturally aspirated applications.
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- V-Groove Increases Ignitability
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- Includes 8 plugs