The all-new MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines.
The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding - all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting.
Red Logo: The Atomic AirForce LT1 manifold accepts OEM Drive-By-Wire (DBW) and aftermarket Big-Bore DBW throttle bodies – as well as cable operated throttle bodies. Auxiliary fuel rails and port injectors may also be fitted for applications where the capacity of the stock Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) system has been exceeded. The intake is supplied with new OEM-style bolts, but the use of new OEM-style intake port seals is required.
Black/Silver Logo: Atomic AirForce accepts an OEM or 103mm throttle body as well as stock or aftermarket fuel rails. (Use of aftermarket rails may require the use of customer-supplied spacers and hardware.) The intake bolts on and is supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package.
- CARB Approved - 50 State Legal (C.A.R.B. EO #D-722-3)
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths
- The two-piece manifold design provide convenient access to the runners for porting
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight
- Allows for the use of stock, and aftermarket fuel rails
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!