Mighty Mouse PCV can for the C6 Corvette is designed with an -AN inlet and PCV valve exit for high HP and crankcase pressure control.
Clean air still comes into the crankcase to filter out particles/fumes/moisture during regular driving and is constantly scavenged back out by intake manifold vac (just like stock).
Boost is blocked from entering the can/engine, oil is caught before it is consumed, crankcase pressure that is created from high HP is relieved, and very little of these fumes during full load is recirculated, so the engine can make power with as much clean fresh air as possible. Because of the special configuration; we are no longer 'restricted' by the factory system, and can connect to the crankcase with full-flow or multiple fittings to accommodate high HP. This is the can assembly you will find in the 'WILD'complete kits.
- Connects between oil fill adapter and intake manifold
- Includes Universal mounting kit, required push lock hoses and -10AN fittings
- This kit should be used with extreme caution on road racing applications, overflowing of the breather onto headers can cause a dangerous fire, upgrade to 'Recirculator' top strongly recommended
- Install directions: For Universal mount , For Battery mount
- Made in the USA!
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!