Maxima Racing Oils Performance Break-In Oil is specifically designed for breaking in engines with flat tappet camshafts, roller elements or where elevated levels of anti-wear additives are needed. High Zinc/Phosphorous formula is blended with highly refined, pure petroleum base stocks to provide optimum ring seal.
2X ZINC FORMULA REDUCES CRITICAL ENGINE WEAR: Complex 2X Zinc structure protects for an extended temperature range, outperforming conventional break-in oils. By combining two different zinc compounds, Performance Break-In Oil activates at lower temperatures and offers more protection at elevated temperatures. Performance Break-In Oil is perfectly balanced and requires no other additives. Dyno tests show more efficiency in the break-in phase when using MAXIMA Performance Break-In Oil.
- 1 Gallon / 128 oz / 3.8 Liter
- Viscosity: 15W-50
- For use in the break-in of high performance race engines, including Off-Road, Circle Track, Late Model, Drag, Grand Am, etc.
- Promotes ring seal and provides maximum protection for cams and all critical valve train components during initial break-in of flat tappet and roller cam engines
- Compatible with petroleum, semi-synthetic and fully synthetic motor oils
- Ideal for use in Race Engines, OEM Rebuilds and Crate Motors