Magnuson intercooled supercharger for the 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra 1500 5.3L with a manual transmission retains factory-like drivability, fuel economy, and reliability while providing significant peak horsepower and torque gains.
This kit includes a large liquid-to-air intercooler inside the supercharger manifold to keep air temperatures down, a front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir. The integrated bypass valve used maximizes efficiency during cruising and allows your supercharged Silverado/Sierra 1500 to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy.
The supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, fuel injectors, fuel rails, front & rear fuel crossovers, and intercooler come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you don't lose track of parts during your install. All necessary hardware is included for a complete installation.
The Magnuson MP2300 TVS supercharger utilizes EATON's latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology for a highly efficient package that requires less power to drive, and delivers cooler discharge temperatures.
Power gains of approximately 105 horsepower and 105 foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels
- TVS2300 hybrid-roots supercharger
- Installs in one day (approx. 8-10 hours)
- 100% complete bolt-on system
- No hood modifications are required
- More power in a smaller package
- 180 degree rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
- Internal bypass valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degree of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Improved air-handling characteristics
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- Only requires an oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles
- CARB EO# D-488-36
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the supercharger hardware
- Standard 1-year Limited Warranty on electronics
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
- 6th Generation TVS2300 Supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold.
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler.
- Padded Box and UPS 2-Day shipping label for computer return.
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger.
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required.