Magnuson heartbeat supercharger system for the 2016-2018 Camaro SS LT1 with a automatic transmission retains factory-like drivability, fuel economy, and reliability while providing significant peak horsepower and torque gains.
Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large charge air coolers keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted low temperature radiator, electric water pump, coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system that has IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature.
The heartbeat kit was Magnuson's new "heartbeat" cast aluminum intake maniforld, factory 'push-lock' connectors are utlized in the fuel system for installation ease, Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers use Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology, coolant circulation pump, heat exchanger and all necessary hardware to make a complete installation.
The Magnuson TVS2300 supercharger utilizes EATON's latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology for a highly efficient package that requires less power to drive, and delivers cooler discharge temperatures.
This kit delivers tire shredding power of 550+ horsepower and 510+ foot-pounds of torque at the rear wheels @ 6 psi!
- TVS2300 hybrid-roots supercharger
- Clears the factory Camaro hood and requires no body modifications
- TVS2300 Front-Inlet Front-Drive rotors, utilizes the same Eaton technology as the Corvette ZR1 LS9
- Provides cooler discharge temperatures than comparable twin-screw systems
- Advanced high-flow inlet forward design
- Includes Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers utilise Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology
- Acoustically designed to minimize noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- Better air-handling characteristics than comparable superchargers
- 100% complete bolt-on system which can be installed in one day
- More power in a smaller package
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160 degree of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- Displacement on demand hardware retained for improved fuel economy
- Components have been independently tested to GMâ€™s specification
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the supercharger hardware
- Standard 1-year Limited Warranty on electronics
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
- 6th Generation MP2300 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold
- Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers utilise Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required