Magnuson Heartbeat Supercharger for the 2016-2019 CTS-V fits completely under hood, retains the factory strut tower brace and comes with everything necessary to swap the factory LT4 R1740 supercharger with the larger, high performance Magnuson TVS2300. Expect 50-60 RWHP gains from the Supercharger swap on an otherwise stock vehicle and deliver up to 1000 HP with the appropriate pulleys, fuel system, throttle body and custom tuning (not provided by Magnuson). There is also no need to remove your front fascia as the higher capacity intercooler core utilizes the factory front end heat exchanger, pump and lines.
Run cooler with the most advanced intercooler system available. Heat soak can be a problem in underhood supercharger systems, robbing more than half the power gain in the summer heat or after a few dragstrip runs. Heartbeat features integrated intercoolers derived from the same technology used in Formula 1 and NASCAR heat exchangers. Unlike other underhood supercharger systems, customers report low IATs and consistent performance all day long.
- Magnuson TVS2300 supercharger utilizing Eaton TVS® Technology
- 2300cc rotors are 32% bigger than the stock 1740cc rotors, tunable for 30%+ power gains at high engine speeds (requires custom tune not provided by Magnuson).
- Fully integrated supercharger housing and intake manifold for factory-look fit and finish
- Integrated vacuum bypass valve
- OEM validated bearings and seal technology
- Twin dual-pass charge-air-coolers utilize Formula-1 racing thermal-control technology
- Back-to-back testing verifies the intercooler system is superior
- Quick-connect fittings for easier installation
- 3 year/36k mile limited warranty