Kooks long tube headers for a 2006-2013 C6 Z06 Corvette and 2009-2013 C6 ZR1 Corvette features 304 tig welded stainless steel 2" primaries, 3" collectors, welded o2 bungs, o2 extenders along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
The 2006-2013 C6 Z06 Corvette and 2009-2013 ZR1 Corvette Kooks system was designed to bolt-on to a Kooks Crossover X-pipe assembly. The Kooks headers require a crossover x-pipe assembly and they are offered with or without converters. JDP Motorsports suggest using the catted crossover pipe as they cause very little restriction and they help to control emissions.
Kooks products are not legal for sale, installation, or use on a licensed vehicle in the state of California, and they do not meet CARB compliance.
- Tig welded 304 stainless
- 1-piece mandrel-bent primary tubes
- Merge collector spike for better scavenging
- Welded o2 bungs with o2 extenders
- Ball flange collector for great leak free performance
- Gaskets and hardware included for a complete installation
- Made in the USA!
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!