Injector Dynamics ID2000 fuel injectors are a direct fitment and the first high flow injectors supplied with accurate characterization files for an OEM quality tune. In addition to being fully characterized, the low flow control and tight flow matching across the pulsewidth range guarantees OEM quality idle and drivability. For a detailed description of the characterization process and the mathematics used by the PCM to process the data under the Product Downloads Tab.
Please note: ID2000 injectors are NOT compatible with gasolines containing MTBE (specifically VP Q16 and VP Import).
- Normal Flow Rate - 2225cc/min @ 3.00 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure - 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility - Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels. Incompatible with gasolines containing MTBE (specifically VP Q16 or VP Import), or Nitro Methane/Nitro Propane
- Electrical Connector - Denso Female
ID2000 Injectors Feature
- Accurate characterization files for OEM quality tuning
- HP Tuners/EFI Live/SCT compatible data files are generated from dynamic characterization of the injectors
- Low flow control and tight flow matching across the pulsewidth range guarantees OEM quality idle and drivability
- Direct Replacement without adapters
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!