Hotchkis Sport Sway Bar Set for the 2014-2017 C7 Corvette and 2015-2017 C7 Z06 Corvette take your ride to the next dimension of cornering performance and traction. Their 33mm hollow rear Sway Bar is three position incrementally adjustable to settings from +20% to +70% stiffer than stock for increased roll stiffness, allowing easier corner entry rotation and faster drive off, thus resulting in higher corner exit speeds. Besides the very noticeable street driving improvement, they work extremely well in autocross, road course and open road-racing applications. Our lightweight hollow Sport Sway Bars are formed on our unique CNC bender for precision, powder-coated gloss black for durability and they include their premium smooth operating high durometer polyurethane bushings. Stock end-links are retained to maintain a quiet ride on the street. For track use, the Hotchkis premium adjustable rod-end End Link kits are available separately. Install their rear Sport Sway Bar and our optional adjustable front Sport Sway Bar (22117F) on your C7 Corvette today and reach that next handling dimension.
- Maintains excellent ride quality
- Excellent turn-in response and cornering
- Reduces body roll
- CNC bent for a precise fit
- Lightweight hollow construction
- High Durometer Polyurethane bushings
- Gloss black powder coat for durability
- Tested and tuned for best performance
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!