Hotchkis adjustable sport sway bar set for the 2012-2015 Camaro SS/ZL1 is designed to reduce body roll and drastically improve steering response and control. Features 32mm non-adjustable front and 3-position adjustable rear sway bars for enthusiasts looking for a distinct, balanced handling advantage. Polyurethane bushings and heavy duty bushing brackets are also included along with Zerk fittings for easy lubrication.
- Lightweight 32mm (1.25") Tubular Front Sway Bar
- Lightweight 32mm (1.25") Tubular 3-Way Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- Rear end links feature maintenance-free THK lined ball links and CNC machined steel hex adjusters for length adjustability
- Includes greasable polyurethane bushings & reinforced TIG welded clear zinc plated brackets
- Direct bolt- on installation
- Durable, gloss black powder coat finish
- Free Shipping to the lower 48!
Front Sway Bar Specifications
- 45% stiffer than stock 1LE
- 100% stiffer than stock ZL1
- 135% stiffer than stock SS
Rear Sway Bar Specifications
- 10%, 25%, 45% stiffer than stock 1LE
- 10%, 25%, 45% stiffer than stock ZL1
- 75%, 100%, 125% stiffer than stock SS