Hotchkis competition front sway bar set for the 2010-2012 Camaro SS improve handling performance for autocross and track days. Hotchkis Competition Sway Bars are one of the fastest, easiest and most dramatic modifications you can make to the Gen 5 Camaro, virtually eliminating body roll, dramatically improving steering response and control. A high-strength tubular 1.25" front bar is perfect for tuning a car for sanctioned autocross events where only a front bar is allowed. All the necessary hardware, heavy duty end links and complete installation instructions are included and the bars are designed, tested and manufactured in the USA.
- Lightweight 1.25" tubular front bar. 210% stiffer than stock SS.
- End links feature highest quality 3-piece PTFE lined heim joints with high articulation spacers and CNC machined aluminum Sleeves with wrench flats.
- Includes greasable polyurethane bushings, and mounts.
- Direct bolt- on installation.
- Durable, gloss black powder coat finish.
- Reduces body roll, improving handling performance and drivability.
- Improves steering response and cornering ability.
- Allows suspension tuning for optimum track or street performance.
- Bolt-In installation requires no vehicle modifications.
- Lightweight tubular design.
- Contains all necessary mounting and bushings.