Forgeline Competition Series lightweight forged racing wheels are engineered for race cars and dedicated track duty. They are made from forged 6061-T6 aluminum and include features like I-beamed spokes, deeply-machined centers, and aggressive load ratings to be extremely strong, extremely stiff, and extremely lightweight.
The GA1R is produced using our traditional forging method from 6061-T6 aluminum. It is currently available in 18, 19, 20, and 21-inch sizes with a range of widths and offsets.The GA1R Open Lug is designed for racing. It is engineered with a 2100 lb. street-tire load rating (per wheel) to ensure strength and integrity, even when subjected to the massive loads encountered on the stickiest race tires.
- One-Piece Monoblock Design
- Lightweight Design
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum with I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- Extreme Stiffness
- Extreme Fatigue Strength
- Open Lug version will NOT accept a center cap. Recommended for track use only.
- Customizable fitment and finish options with generous brake clearance
- 2100 lb. Street-Tire Load Rating
- Made in the USA!
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
If you have fitment questions please call 801-545-4215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our expert staff will get you dialed in with hands on experience. If you find Forgeline wheels for a better price, let us know and we will match it!