Forgeline GS1R combines the latest in advanced wheel technology, including one piece forged monoblock construction, motorsport engineered design, and I-beamed spokes. This wheel is engineered to withstand the rigors of top-level endurance racing with a 2100 lb street tire load rating and exceptional deflection stiffness.
Though made from the same forgings and similar design as Forgeline's original GA1R street wheel, the GS1R employs an open-lug center area for additional weight reduction and improved access to the lugs. In combination with a new chamfered outer lip (with fewer sharp edges for easier handling), this enables faster wheel changes and, depending on size and offset, can save an additional pound of mass from each wheel!
The GS1R is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GS1R is available with fully customizable finish options.
Please contact us if you don't see the color you'd like listed in our options or would like a custom color.
- One-Piece Monoblock Design
- Concave Profile
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- Extreme Stiffness
- Extreme Fatigue Strength
- 2100 lb. Street-Tire Load Rating (per wheel)
- Lightweight – Up to One Pound Lighter Than the Standard GA1R
- Open Lug Center Provides Improved Lug Access and Exaggerated Extra-Aggressive Concave Look
- Includes Unique Specially-Engineered Tall Center Cap (with “Motorsport” Engraving)
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Customizable Finish Options
- Made in the USA!
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
If you have fitment questions please call 801-545-4215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our expert staff will get you dialed in with hands on experience. If you find Forgeline wheels for a better price, let us know and we will match it!