Edelbrock stage 1 street system supercharger for the 2015-2018 Jeep Wranger JK 3.6L. features an unique design with minimal components to make it fit under the stock hood. At the core of this system is an Eaton Gen VI 1320 TVS supercharger rotating assembly that features a four lobe design with 160° of twist for maximum flow, minimum temperature rise and quiet operation for excellent drivability.
The Edelbrock supercharger unique and efficient inlet configuration results in a shorter, less restrictive intake path that for improved airflow, without the need for a jack-shaft. Keeping the air cool is a high-capacity air-to-water intercooler and low-temp heat exchanger. An integrated bypass valve helps eliminate parasitic loss under light throttle for improved mileage potential.
This system delivers 314 RWHP and 277 RWTQ for a manual and 303 RWHP and 262 RWTQ for an automatic!
Note: Requires the ECM and TCM to be sent into Edelbrock for modification, no handheld programmer is included with these systems. This is an 8-10 day process/waiting period from the time they are received.
- Bolt-on installation - fits under the stock hood
- Everything fits right out of the box, no welding, cutting or grinding
- Features Eaton TVS Rotor assembly
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required)
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- 50-state emissions street legal - (E.O. number D-215-96) for tune option
- Individual runners for each cylinder allow for maximum low end torque and instant throttle response
- Designed, cast and made in the USA by Edelbrock
- Includes 3 year manufacturer warranty!
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!