Edelbrock e-force stage 2 supercharger for the 2017 C7 Corvette Z51 LT1 with a dry sump features a unique design that fits under a factory hood. At the core of this system is an Eaton Gen VI 2300 TVS supercharger rotating assembly that features a four lobe design with 160° of twist for maximum flow, minimum temperature rise and quiet operation for excellent drivability.
The Edelbrock supercharger system is designed with an integrated bypass valve to help eliminate parasitic loss under light throttle, improving mileage potential. Their unique and efficient inlet configuration results in a shorter, less restrictive intake path for improved air flow, without the need for a jack-shaft. Keeping the air cool is a high capacity air to water intercooler and low temp heat exchanger.
This system delivers 536 RWHP and 527 RWTQ!
Note: This supercharger system WILL REQUIRE the ECM to be sent in to Edelbrock for calibration. No handheld programmer included. This process can take up to 5 days from the time your ECU is received.
- Bolt-on installation - fits under the stock hood
- Everything fits right out of the box, no welding, cutting or grinding
- Features Eaton TVS Rotor assembly
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required)
- High Flow Mass Air Flow Sensor (MAFS) on some applications
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- Individual runners for each cylinder allow for maximum low end torque and instant throttle response
- Designed, cast and made in the USA by Edelbrock
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!