Edelbrock stage 1 street system supercharger for the 2010-2013 C6 Grand Sport Corvette LS3 with the dry sump features a street legal kit that fits under the factory hoods. At the core of this system is an Eaton Gen VI 2300 TVS® supercharger rotating assembly that features a four lobe design with 160° of twist for maximum flow, minimum temperature rise and quiet operation for excellent drivability.
The Edelbrock supercharger system has been integrated into the intake manifold allowing for minimal components and eliminating the possibility of vacuum leaks between gasket surfaces. Edelbrock's inverted supercharger assembly has 12" long intake runners that allow for maximum low end torque. An integrated bypass valve helps eliminate parasitic loss under light throttle for improved mileage potential.
Note: This system is for use with 2010-2013 Corvette Grand Sport models equipped with a dry sump oil system.
- Bolt-on installation - fits under the stock hood
- Everything fits right out of the box, no welding, cutting or grinding
- Features Eaton TVS Rotor assembly
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required)
- Electronic PCM programming module, with application specific tuning (included with complete street legal systems)
- High Flow Mass Air Flow Sensor (MAFS) on some applications
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- 50-state emissions street legal - (E.O. number D-215-85) for tune option
- Individual runners for each cylinder allow for maximum low end torque and instant throttle response
- Designed, cast and made in the USA by Edelbrock
- Includes 3 year manufacturer warranty!
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
- Supercharger manifold assembly (featuring Eaton TVS rotors)
- Cast aluminum tensioner/idler brackets
- Cast aluminum engine valley tray, dry sump
- Heavy duty automatic belt tensioner
- Dual high capacity bar and plate intercoolers
- Low temp heat exchanger for intercooler system
- Extruded aluminum fuel rails with -6 AN lines
- Goodyear gaterback serpentine belt
- Electric intercooler water pump
- Intercooler recovery tank
- Custom molded intercooler hoses
- Fuel injectors (52 lb/hr)
- 3.875" supercharger pulley
- Steel idler pulleys with heavy duty high speed bearings
- High flow air intake tube and filter
- ZR1 style liquid to liquid oil cooler
- Edelbrock aluminum engine covers with dipstick delete
- Handheld calibration module preloaded with all tunes
- Plug and play electrical harness and installation hardware