Edelbrock stage 1 supercharger for the 2010-2014 Camaro SS LS3 with the manual transmission features a street legal kit that has a low profile top design to clear the factory hood vent. At the core of this system is an Eaton Gen VI 2300 TVS supercharger rotating assembly that features a four lobe design with 160° of twist for maximum flow, minimum temperature rise and quiet operation for excellent drivability.
The Edelbrock supercharger system has been integrated into the intake manifold allowing for minimal components and eliminating the possibility of vacuum leaks between gasket surfaces. Edelbrock's inverted supercharger assembly has 12" long intake runners that allow for maximum low end torque. An integrated bypass valve helps eliminate parasitic loss under light throttle for improved mileage potential.
Note: All 2014 models will require the low profile supercharger design to clear the factory hood vent. The low profile design will also fit 2010-2013 Camaro SS.
Note: Convertible installations will require the use of Edelbrock Convertible brace part # 15956 (sold separately).
- Bolt-on installation - fits under the stock hood
- Everything fits right out of the box, no welding, cutting or grinding
- Features Eaton TVS Rotor assembly
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required)
- Electronic PCM programming module, with application specific tuning (included with complete street legal systems)
- High Flow Mass Air Flow Sensor (MAFS) on some applications
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- 50-state emissions street legal - (E.O. number D-215-85) for tune option
- Individual runners for each cylinder allow for maximum low end torque and instant throttle response
- Designed, cast and made in the USA by Edelbrock
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!