Edelbrock stage 3 pro-tuner supercharger for the 2010-2015 Camaro SS L99 with the automatic transmission features a competition racing kit that has a low profile top design to clear the factory hood vent. At the core of this system is an Eaton Gen VI 2300 TVS supercharger rotating assembly that features a four lobe design with 160° of twist for maximum flow, minimum temperature rise and quiet operation for excellent drivability.
The Edelbrock supercharger system has been integrated into the intake manifold allowing for minimal components and eliminating the possibility of vacuum leaks between gasket surfaces. Edelbrock's inverted supercharger assembly has 12" long intake runners that allow for maximum low end torque. An integrated bypass valve helps eliminate parasitic loss under light throttle for improved mileage potential.
The Edelbrock competition racing kit comes with essential components, but without the extras that racer prefer to customize.
Note: All 2014-2015 models will require the low profile supercharger design to clear the factory hood vent. The low profile design will also fit 2010-2013 Camaro SS.
Note: This supercharger kit does NOT come with a tuner and is NOT emissions legal.
Note: Convertible installations will require the use of Edelbrock Convertible brace part # 15956 (sold separately).
- Bolt-on installation - fits under the stock hood
- Everything fits right out of the box, no welding, cutting or grinding
- Features Eaton TVS Rotor assembly
- Self contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required)
- High Flow Mass Air Flow Sensor (MAFS) on some applications
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- Individual runners for each cylinder allow for maximum low end torque and instant throttle response
- Designed, cast and made in the USA by Edelbrock
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
- Manifold assembly (featuring Eaton TVS rotors)
- Cast aluminum tensioner/idler brackets
- Cast aluminum engine valley tray
- Heavy duty automatic belt tensioner
- Dual high capacity bar and plate intercoolers
- Full face low temp heat exchanger for intercooler system
- Extruded aluminum fuel rails with -6 AN lines
- Custom molded intercooler hoses with quick connect fittings
- Electric intercooler water pump
- Intercooler recovery tank
- Steel idler pulleys with heavy duty high speed bearings
- Plug and play electrical harness and installation hardware