Detroit Speed front coilover conversion street kit for the 2010-2015 Camaro SS and 2012-2015 Camaro ZL1 is designed as a direct bolt-on assembly that completely replace the front strut assembly, the DSE front coilover kit uses a DSE/JRi high-performance aluminum strut with ‘Detroit Tuned’ valving.
- The adjustable aluminum spindle bracket allows ride height to be adjusted without affecting strut travel
- Lowers the car approximately 1.5” from stock at the nominal design position
- The unique design offers increased negative camber range over the stock struts
- The top spindle mounting hole uses removable hole inserts allowing the camber to be adjusted in increments of 1/16” without any worry of movement or sliding like a traditional slot
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
Spring Rate: 250lbs
Note: The Detroit Speed Front Camber Plate Upgrade Kit comes standard with the Race Kit but is available for the Street Kit. This can only be used with DSE/JRi coilover shocks. The upgrade kit is not compatible with O.E. struts.