The Centerforce TRIAD eXtreme Drive System (XDS) is a triple disc version of the 8.75" Dia. clutch design and has been developed to meet the needs of extreme pro-touring, auto crossing, and road racing vehicles. For the drivers that need a smaller and lighter system for quick revving vehicles and engine torque levels up to 1100 ft/lbs. This is the clutch that just works! The Triad XDS uses solid hub discs to keep the weight down and increase shift speed. Including the same Centerforce centrifugally assisted curved diaphragm as the TRIAD RS and a coupling system similar to the DYAD for easy installation and operation. The TRIAD XDS is taking the RS (Race System) further, with better driving characteristics, and at a lower cost than many traditional triple discs.
- No complicated setup or adjustments required
- 8.75" Diameter designed to lower inertia for track heavy use
- Centrifugally assisted diaphragm to increase holding capacity with RPM
- Solid hub design for light weight and quick shifts
- Patented multi-disc floating disc and drive disc design
- Holds up to 1200 ft/lbs of torque at the flywheel
- Patented ball bearing pressure plate
- Specification card included!
- Excellent driver control
- Positive drive floater
- Precision balanced
- ARP fasteners