The Centerforce ® DYAD ® DS 10.4" twin disc clutch has been developed for vehicles requiring a holding capacity of 500 to 1300 ft/lbs of torque at the crank. The pressure plate features our patented centrifugal weight system for superior clamp load over stock and our patented ball bearing actuated pressure plate providing light pedal effort. The discs are equipped with organic segmented facings providing increased holding capacity and the sprung/dampened drive disc provides smooth drivability. DYAD DS clutches are equipped with a lightened billet steel flywheel providing low inertia resulting in quicker RPM's. Components are match balanced and ready for installation using the included ARP fasteners.
- No complicated setup or adjustments required
- Fully dampened clutch system developed for vehicles with extreme power levels
- Patented ball bearing pressure plate
- Patented multi-disc floating disc and drive disc design
- Quiet, positive drive floater
- Smooth engagement and light pedal effort
- Holds 300 to 1300 ft/lbs of torque
- Precision balanced
- Greater longevity
- ARP fasteners
- Excellent driver control
- Comes preassembled for your convenience
- Specification card included!