Centerforce clutch system for the 2009-2015 CTS-V and 2012-2015 Camaro ZL1 features the DYAD DS (Drive System) multi-disc clutch design that has been developed to meet the needs of modern high-end vehicles. Today's technology has allowed for engine torque levels up to 1300 ft/lbs that can still be driven every day. Drivers need a clutch that can offer smooth engagement, quiet operation, light pedal, and high-end holding capacity. The DYAD DS offers that and more!
We also offer a New GM Slave Cylinder and Throwout Bearing Assembly in addition to provide a complete package. We strongly suggest changing this assembly when installing this system. We also offer the TICK Performance Clutch Line and Speed Bleeder to provide a complete solution.
The Definition of DYAD: \dy ad\ Two units treated as one; a couple; a pair, or combining power of two.
- Fully dampened clutch system developed for vehicles with extreme power levels
- Patented multi-disc floating disc and drive disc design
- Patented ball bearing pressure plate
- Smooth engagement and light pedal effort
- Includes ARP pressure plate and fly wheel bolts
- High torque capacity up to 1300 ft/lbs at the flywheel
- Precision balanced
- Includes new GM Pilot Bearing
- Comes preassembled for your convenience
- All of the benefits of a twin disk clutch and none of the trade-offs
- Complete Kit including Instructions
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
Included In Package
- Pressure Plate
- ARP Bolts
- Pilot Bearing
- Alignment Tool