The Centerforce ® Dual Friction ® Disc Series uses a single disc with patented dual friction technology by distributing pressure plate clamp force evenly over a 360-degree friction-facing on one side of the clutch disc, while the opposing side uses a segmented friction-facing to concentrate clamping pressure and increase clutch holding-capacity. These discs are made for Centerforce Dual Friction pressure plates.
- Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)
- Patented Dual Friction design
- Patented Ball bearing pressure plate
- Light pedal effort
- High quality friction material
- Increased holding capacity
- Smooth engagement