Brian Tooley Racing supercharged cam with an optional 38% increased fuel pump lobe features a very wide power range and excellent mid-range torque for the supercharged LT1 engines. This cam is also mild enough to be considered a "Stage I" style cam in a naturally aspirated application. Cam specs are 22X/24X .64X/.62X 116+4 using stock 1.8 ratio rocker arms.
Note: Dual valve spring and retainer package is required with this camshaft. We also suggest 1-piece hardened pushrods along with a upgraded Trunnion kit. JDP Motorsports recommends degreeing the camshaft and checking piston to valve clearance when installing any aftermarket camshaft.
- Naturally aspirated LT1 applications
- 2000-7000 RPM range
- 22X intake/24X exhaust duration
- .64X intake/.62X exhaust valve
- 116+4 degree lobe separation angle using stock 1.8 ratio rocker arms
- Tuning is required
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!