Brian Tooley Racing naturally aspirated stage I cam features a very wide power range and excellent mid-range torque for the naturally aspirated LT1 engines. This camshaft is great for those wanting the power production of the Stage II camshaft, yet desire slightly better driveability. Cam specs are 22X/22X .60X/.60X 114+6.
Note: Dual valve spring and retainer package is required with this camshaft. We also suggest 1-piece hardened pushrods along with a upgraded Trunnion kit. JDP Motorsports recommends degreeing the camshaft and checking piston to valve clearance when installing any aftermarket camshaft.
- Naturally aspirated LT1 applications
- 2000-7000 RPM range
- 22X intake/22X exhaust duration
- .60X intake/.60X exhaust valve
- 114+6 degree lobe separation angle
- Tuning is required
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!