Brey-Krause Seat Track Adapters for the 2005-2018 C6/C7 Corvette includes a complete assembly for simple installation and adjustment flexibility. Brey-Krause race seat side mounts and aftermarket sliders mount directly to this floor pan kit. The integrated sub-bar is adjustable for proper 5 or 6-point sub-strap routings. This design allows for reuse of stock 3-point belts and provides inboard/outboard 4/5/6 point harness lap belt mounting locations.
These Seat Track Adapters are specifically designed to address the height issue seen in Corvette C7's. These adapters install the seats in the lowest possible position with sliders in order to allow a wider range of seats to fit in the C7's. This mount will still not allow for taller seats (example, Recaro SPGxl) to be used since the cockpit of C7's is not large enough. The incline in the Adapter allows for the seat to be positioned in the lowest spot possible when the seat is in its most rearward position. As the seat slides forward the height of the seat will increase. In order to place the seat in the lowest position on the sliders a cut in the carpet must be made.
Installation: Attaches to driver side and includes Sub Strap Mount. All necessary hardware included
Note: Seat brackets must be purchased separately - see BK side mount brackets and aftermarket sliders. This adapter is only compatible with aftermarket Recaro sliders.
For Sparco Seats:
- R-9060 - Sparco Evo, Momo Super Cup
- R-9061 - Sparco Evo 2, Evo 2+, Corsa, OMP HTE-XL
For Recaro Seats:
- R-9062 - Recaro Pole Position
- R-9063 - Recaro Profi SPG, Profi SPA, Pro Racer HANS, Pro Racer HANS SPA
- R-9066 - Recaro SPG XL
- R-9067 - Recaro SPA, SPG, Pro Racer HANS
Note: Brey-Krause Side Mounts are not limited to these seats.
- 304 stainless steel material
- Satin black powder-coat, brushed stainless sub strap mount
- Fits C6 and C7 coupes ('05 - present), including Z06
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!