BMR rear sway bar for the 2016-2019 Camaro SS and 2017-2019 Camaro ZL1 features heavy-duty 1.25-inch DOM steel tubing and is cold formed to better resist torsional fatigue and retain its "memory" far longer than the hot-formed bars used by many competitors. This sway bar installs on your Sixth Gen Camaro with polyurethane bushings, reducing the deflection from the stock rubber bushings.
BMR sway bars are one of the most noticeable handling improvements you can do for your 2016 Camaro. From the factory, GM did a decent job with spring rates and sway bars but the Camaro begs for more roll resistance to counteract the car's excessive weight. BMR recognizes this need and has a solution that not only increases roll resistance but does so with very minimal decrease in ride quality.
BMR takes advantage of today's technology by manufacturing it's sway bars from tubular steel, a process started in Europe and adopted by most current auto manufacturers today. All BMR sway bars are cold formed, a chosen manufacturing process that doesn't involve heat, resulting in more consistent "memory" retention. A key feature in BMR's sway bar design is the adjustable rates, allowing multiple settings for varying driving styles.
- Fits 2016-Newer Chevrolet Camaro
- Designed for street performance, autocross, and road race applications
- Dramatically reduces body roll
- 52% increase in sway bar rate
- Cold formed to better resist torsional fatigue
- Manufactured from 1.25-inch heavy-wall DOM tubing for increased strength
- 88-durometer, greasable polyurethane bushings
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 1-2-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
Note: JDP Motorsports Strongly Recommends changing the front and rear sways to maintain a balanced chassis.