Stabilize caster settings and minimize wheel hop in your 2016-2020 Camaro with a set of trailing arms from BMR Fabrication. Superior to the factory stamped steel arms, these Trailing Arms are fabricated from 1.25" DOM steel tubing with 3/16" CNC laser cut and CNC formed steel plates. They feature zinc-plated two-piece, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends. Available in black hammertone or red powdercoat.
- Stabilize caster settings
- Minimize wheelhop
- Single adjustable design
- Heavy-duty zinc-plated two-piece, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends
- MIG-welded 1.25-inch DOM steel tubing
- TIG-welded Chrome-moly tube adapters
- Dramatically reduces trailing arm flex
- Eliminates bushing deflection
- Improved Performance with acceptable NVH levels
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 1 hour installation time
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!