BMR Rear Of Rear Cradle Chassis Brace for a 2016-2019 Camaro is designed to reduce wheelhop and cradle movement and deflection. Built from heavy-duty, yet lightweight 1 1/4-inch Chrome-moly tubing, BMR's cradle brace is designed to greatly reduce cradle deflection, which is one of the biggest causes of wheelhop. CB009 attaches to the front section of the cradle and frame to strengthen the entire assembly. The brace captures the bottom side of the cradle mounts, making each front mount double sheer. This mounting style adds strength and reduces deflection. The brace also mounts to the frame, eliminating any cradle deflection caused by the factory single sheer mounts.
CB009 is designed for any applications. This tower brace is 100% bolt-in with supplied hardware, which means easy installation with simple hand tools.
- 100% bolt-in design
- No fabrication needed
- Installs with simple hand tools
- Lightweight design
- 1 1/4-inch Chrome-moly tubing
- Greatly reduces stock cradle deflection
- Uses factory boltholes and supplied hardware
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat
- Proudly designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!