BMR Suspension Front Lower Control Arm Spherical Bearing Kit for a 2016-2019 Camaro improves steering response and feel, and adds cornering consistency to your Camaro. These soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR's spherical bearings feature a CNC-machined bearing cup and a heavy-duty 3/4-inch spherical bearing. This design eliminates bushing deflection, tremendously improving performance. Spherical bearings add a solid, more responsive feel over the stock rubber bushings. CNC-machined billet aluminum spacers complete the assembly. This allows for a perfect fit and increased performance for any driving style.
BMR's kit works well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock radius rod bushings flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. These lower control arm bearings eliminate deflection, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. This also reduces front alignment changes during aggressive cornering when high loads are applied to the chassis. BMR's spherical bearings are designed to stand up to high loads of any performance environment. Offering plenty of articulation for great handling, these are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to improve performance. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
Note This part is not compatible with ZL1.
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Replaces the factory front lower control arm bushings
- Heavy-duty 3/4-inch spherical bearings
- CNC-machined bearing cup
- Eliminates front lower control arm bushing deflection
- Decreases front alignment changes during aggressive driving
- Increases steering feel and stability
- Available in a durable black anodized finish
- Installation time: 3-4 hours
- Made and designed in the USA