Built from 1/4-inch laser-cut CNC-formed plate steel, BMR's Driveshaft Safety Loop bolts-on using OE mounting holes from the factory driveshaft tunnel. This design gives you a solidly mounted loop that will stay in place should a driveshaft or transmission failure occur, keeping it from ripping through the floor or digging into the track. It simply attaches to the factory driveshaft tunnel brace. BMR designed the DSL019 for street, drag race, and top speed applications. A Driveshaft Safety Loop is cheap insurance to protect your investment and provide peace-of-mind whether you are at the track or on the street.
Installation is simple and can be performed without removing the exhaust.
- Fits 2016-newer Chevrolet Camaro
- Bolt-on design
- No fabrication needed
- Complies with NHRA rules
- Required for cars quicker than 13.99 in the quarter mile with sticky tires
- Required for cars quicker than 11.49 in the quarter mile with stock tires
- 1/4-inch laser-cut plate steel
- Includes all necessary Grade 8 hardware
- Revised design to work with MGW Shifter and ARH exhaust systems
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.