BMR Suspension Differential Bushing Kit for a 2016-2018 Camaro reduces wheelhop and increases rear stability, offering you a much-improved overall feel in any performance driving situation. BMR's bushings have huge increases in performance over the stock rubber bushings, making them the perfect wheelhop solution for any 6th Gen Camaro used for performance driving! Polyurethane bushings reduce wheelhop and enhance the rear stability of your Camaro by decreasing differential movement. Polyurethane bushings don't deflect nearly as much as the OEM rubber bushings, and it survives exposure to petroleum products, road salt, ozone, and other elements of the harsh undercar environment suspension bushings live in. Each bushing is designed to exact specifications for a perfect fit and increased performance for any driving style.
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- 95-durometer polyurethane differential bushings
- Reduces differential bushing deflection
- Will survive in the harshest racing environments
- 3-4 hour installation time
- Made in the USA!