American Racing Headers long tube headers long system for the 2009-2013 C6 ZR1 Corvette features 304 stainless steel 2" primaries, 3" merge collectors, and 3" x-pipe, along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation. This system does not include the o2 extension harness necessary for installation and requires to be added on with the drop down selection.
The 2009-2013 C6 ZR1 Corvette American Racing Headers long systems were designed to bolt-on to your factory axle-back or any aftermarket axle-back. Some modification may be required. The American Racing headers has a crossover x-pipe assembly and they are offered with or without converters. JDP Motorsports suggest using the catted crossover pipe as they cause very little restriction and they help to control emissions.
Note: All ZR1 Corvette systems will require o2 Extension Harnesses..
Note: California Restrictions - The Sale Of This Product Is Strictly Limited To Off Road Race/Competition Vehicles.
- Tig welded 304 stainless steel
- 1-Piece mandrel-bent primary tubes
- Merge collector spike for better scavenging
- Welded o2 bungs with o2 extenders
- 3/8" ball flange collector for great leak free performance
- Catted system has 200 cell metallic substrate cats
- Gaskets and hardware included for a complete installation
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
- Made in the USA!