American Racing Headers long tube headers long system for the 2005-2008 C6 Corvette LS2/early LS3 features 304 stainless steel 1 7/8" primaries, 3" merge collectors, and 3" x 2 1/2" x-pipe, along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
The 2005-2008 C6 Corvette American Racing Headers long systems were designed to bolt-on to your factory axle-back or any aftermarket axle-back. Some modification may be required. The American Racing headers has a crossover x-pipe assembly and they are offered with or without converters. JDP Motorsports suggest using the catted crossover pipe as they cause very little restriction and they help to control emissions.
Note: California Restrictions - The Sale Of This Product Is Strictly Limited To Off Road Race/Competition Vehicles.
- Tig welded 304 stainless steel
- 1-Piece mandrel-bent primary tubes
- Merge collector spike for better scavenging
- Welded o2 bungs with o2 extenders
- 3/8" ball flange collector for great leak free performance
- Catted systems has 200 cell metallic substrate cats
- Gaskets and hardware included for a complete installation
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
- Made in the USA!