AEM Electronics X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge with OBDII Connectivity is a must for anyone looking to maximize engine power and safety. X-Series Widebands are the fastest responding controllers in independent testing against 17 other wideband controllers. It's high speed digital implementation ensures no loss of signal fidelity and full transient response, making it able to identify the slightest fluctuations in AFR and output them in full value.
This controller enables tuners who use piggyback tuning modules or open source software to view AFR through the factory CAN-bus stream that is output by the factory ECU for the most powerful, accurate, and safe tune. The X-Series gauge includes an OBDII connector and Bosch 4.9LSU sensor that can be free-air calibrated or used with the factory resistor calibration. AEM has a comprehensive line of highly accurate, reliable wideband air/fuel controllers that can help ensure your vehicle is optimally tuned.
Verified to work with HPTuners and DashDaq. More applications being validated.
- Auto dimming feature
- Includes black bezel and black dual faced faceplate (silver bezel/white option sold separately)
- Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor
- Display Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- Display Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- OBDII Output Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- OBDII Output Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- 0-5V Output Gasoline values from 8.5:1 to 18.0:1 AFR (Requires Wiring)
- 0-5V Output Lambda values from .58 to 1.23 (Requires Wiring)
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 5.7:1 to 12.0:1 AFR (Requires Wiring) 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 5.2:1 to 11.0:1 AFR (Requires Wiring) 0-5V Output Methanol values from 3.75:1 to 8.0:1 AFR (Requires Wiring)
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!