ProCharger Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit for the 2005-2007 C6 Corvette LS2 features a patented self-contained oiling design, 4.10:1 step-up ratio for maximum low-rpm boost and power, exclusive billet impellers, and the industry's only billet gearcases for superior rigidity, sealing and appearance.
The standard P-1SC-1 tuner kit comes complete with boost options, C6 3 core intercooler, stk 6-rib drive system with an 8 rib upgrade available, ProFlo bypass valve, and is available in various head unit finishes. Head unit upgrades are available to support your power upgrade path.
The Tuner Kit is identical to the complete system, but omits fuel injectors and computer programmer.
- P-1SC-1, P1X, and D1X supercharger options
- Polished, Black or Satin Supercharger finish
- Polished, Black or Satin Bracket finish
- Helical Gear set for Noise Reduction
- Race Bypass Valve upgrade
- Intercooler upgrade
- Made in the USA!
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!
- More power per psi, more maximum HP, and cooler charge air temperatures
- 10-15 flywheel HP gain with P-1X on otherwise stock, modern V8 automotive engines
at the same boost level and pulley size (vs P-1SC-1)
- Even larger gains possible at the same boost level with built and modified motors
- P-1X™ is 875+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the P-1SC-1
- D-1X™ is 1000+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the D-1SC
- Designed for today’s high flowing modern V8 engines producing 300+ naturally aspirated HP
- Available now as optional upgrade with ProCharger Systems and Tuner Kits
- Highly durable, High HP designs with a compact new state-of-the-art 9.0" housing/volute
- Higher efficiency produces cooler charger air temperatures and reduces parasitic engine load
- Uses same proven gearcase as P-1SC-1 and D-1SC–also available with standard or reduced noise level
- P-1X/D-1X volutes are slightly larger than P-1SC-1/D-1SC volutes
NOTE: ProCharger HO Systems, Stage II systems, Stage II Tuner kits, and Race kits for this vehicle are NOT legal for street use in California. These products are intended for racing or off road applications only.
Please call or email us anytime with questions. If you don't see what you're looking for, let us know. Our sales team is ready to help you find the right upgrade options to meet your needs.