Stabilize toe settings and minimize wheel hop in your 2016-2019 Camaro with a set of toe-rods from BMR Suspension. Superior to the factory stamped steel arms which under load cause deflection that can cause poor launch stability, inconsistent handling and decreased braking ability. These toe-rods are fabricated from 1.25" heavy duty DOM tubing and are double-adjustable. This means you don't have to remove them, they can be adjusted on the car. The TR007 features zinc-plated, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends. Available in black hammertone or red powdercoat.
- On-car adjustable for easy toe changes
- TIG-welded 1 1/4-inch DOM steel tubing
- Heavy-duty chrome-moly tube adapter
- Zinc-plated, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends
- Billet aluminum rod end spacers
- Rear toe lockout plates eliminate factory toe adjustment
- Dramatically reduces toe rod flex
- Eliminated eccentric bolt movement and deflection
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 2 hour installation time
- Made in the USA!
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!